Flash Cards . Learn By Doing - Numbers
▲ A Montessori style fun learning aid for children. Count all the way to 110, do simple sums and learn to associate the numbers with the words and numbers with the dots.
▲ There are 24 double sided cards in each pack. Two sets of numbers from 0-9, to place cards next to each other and count to over a hundred! On the reverse (of one set) are the corresponding number of dots and, on the other set are the respective words (‘one’, ‘two’ etc) for spelling and association. The pack also contains a plus, minus, times, divide, and equals symbol, providing longevity of learning by helping to create simple sums. Included is a single card with all numbers from 1 up to 110!
▲ These hands-on cards are ideal to help preschoolers and early years to learn their numbers, boost confidence, and develop more understanding about simple sums.
- The cards have been simply designed.
- Black and white for high contrast with no distractions. No relying on colour matching.
- Child-friendly font for ease of legibility.
- Each pack comes with 8 fun ways to play with the numbers, helping to learn in a fun and engaging way.
- The rounded edges making them safe and perfect for little hands.
- Each card has a matt laminated finish so they can be wiped clean and used over and over.
- Their modern style and lasting finish mean they can be used right through primary school.
- Each pack is supplied in a sturdy recycled keepsake box.
The box is 125mm wide x 165mm length x 22mm depth.
Each card is A6 105mm x 148mm.
The cards are printed on FSC durable paper stock, with a matt laminated finish so they can be wiped clean. The rounded edges making them safe and perfect for little hands. The ink used is 100% eco-friendly and entirely plant-based, manufactured from renewable sources.
Recommended for age 2+
Caution: We recommend that children 3 years and under should be supervised when using our flashcards. Cards and packaging should not be chewed or sucked on, doing so may result in small parts causing a choking hazard.
|Made In:||The UK.|
|About This Brand:||
Kate, mum of 2 designed these cards during lockdown with her children, when they enjoyed learning with pieces of paper. Kate wanted to create something reusable.